Regular Price: €75.95
Special Price €58.45Tallas: XSMSMTLSLTXLTXLS
€99.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: MSLSMTXXXXLXLSLTXLTXXXL
€179.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSMSMMTLSLLTXLXLTXXLXXXLXXXXLXLSST
€179.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: SSTMMTLXLXLTXXLXXXXL
€159.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: SMSMLSXLT
€189.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSSTMMTLLTXLXXLXXXLXXXXLXLT
€199.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSSTMSLSXXXXLLTXXLXLTMMTL
€199.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSXLTXXXLXXXXLMT
€189.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSTMSMTLTXLT
€75.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: MSMTLSLTXLTXS
€75.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSMSMTXLSXLTLT
€75.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: LSLTXLSXLTXSMSXXXLXXXXL
€189.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: XSSSTMSMMTLSLLTXLSXLXLTXXLXXXL
€239.95 Incl. Tax:Tallas: SSTMMTLLTXLXLTXXLXXXLXXXXL
Thanks to Jack O’neill
And it is necessary to recognize it. If we surf in winter, it is thanks to Jack O’neill, inventor of the wetsuit, the booties, the table covers and the invention. Is there anything you don't use today?
And it is that thanks to this visionary, his accessories facilitate our life as surfers since 1952, which was when after being fired from his company, he decided to open a surf shop The rest? Now you know.
O’neill's priority is to offer the best product to surfers around the world, so its investment in research, innovation and development is palpable in all its products.
From their famous first neoprene vest to the last Psychofreak, they have gone through an evolution process based on the best existing feedback, that of the surfers themselves.
There is nothing better like not forgetting where you come from ... and knowing where you are going. For this reason O'neill decided to take out the O'riginal wetsuit line, where all the innovations in current wetsuit go hand in hand with the aesthetics of the first suits, as a nod to that first vest that facilitated us to continue enjoying the sea, without Import the temperature.
Suits adapted to all types of surfers
Because we are not all the same or have the same needs, O'Neill offers different types of suits.
Do you know the differences between the different ranges of wetsuits?
- Epic: Base range, comes with UltraFlex neoprene that facilitates paddling and has no seams in the lower back, which makes it comfortable. It has the best price.
- Superfreak: They also come with UltraFlex neoprene, with stitched and stitched seams and with F.U.Z.E zipper that prevents water ingress, making it warmer than the Epic.
- Supertech: You'll recognize it as soon as you have it in your hand. It is very light and its TecnoButter neoprene repels water.
- HyperFreak: In this case it also comes with TechnoButter neoprene, adding the seams glued, sewn and sealed. Light and warm, for those looking for a wetsuit that does not put restrictions on their surfing.
- Psycho 1: Light, elastic and warm. With TechnoButter neoprene and liquid sealing, it is an option to consider if you are looking for in a high performance suit.
- PsychoFreak: The top range of O’neill and one of the best costumes on the market. With TechnoButter neoprene, double seam seams, F.U.Z.E zipper and with a strategic construction that avoids seams in areas that directly affect the row. If you want a suit that does not put restrictions on your surfing and spend hours comfortably in the water, no matter how cold the temperatures are, this is your suit.
- Hyperfreak: Unlimited comfort! So elastic that you will feel as if you are not wearing anything, except for its warmth! The TBX neoprene with which it is made repels water, so it maintains body heat and prevents the neoprene from gaining weight.
In Tablas Surf Shop we have a team of surf specialists to advise you. If you do not find what you are looking for, contact us. We will check availability with our suppliers.